Friday, July 11, 2008

What Would Officer Jesus do? Shakedown Hispanics, Apparently.


Meet Jonathan M. Lutman. He's a two-year veteran of the Slidell Police Department. He made a habit of removing money from the wallets of Hispanic people he pulled over; using Dobbsian reasoning that they would be less likely to officially complain. Now he's been arrested for it, and hasn't taken the time to take down his laughable, long-neglected myspace page. Let's preserve it for posterity, won't we?Somehow I missed that Delerious? song about racial profiling. Maybe that wasn't the one on the christian rock mixtape commercial on late night cable. His favorite movies don't seem appropriate either. We were thinking he would like a combination of Charlotte's Web and The Godfather. And those insightful blog posts of his!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Update

So things are going pretty well with work. Its really fun. I get to drive fast and some calls are really exciting. Not too many of those yet. But it has been a good learning experience. So be careful when you come through Slidell, I may be watching!!!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Day one is done!!

Well Day one of being a full time police officer is done. I started today and have three more days this week. It was fun today. Not too much happened. But Slidell can now that its streets are safe... Officer Jonathan Lutman is on the job!!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006


here...read this!!

Hey everyone. Wel I finally heard back from the PD. I start on Monday in a temporary position. Then in about a month they will have me do the run again and when I pass it then they will move me to full time. So that will be cool!! It will be nice to get paid to have some fun. I know that it won't all be fun, but I will have my times!! Anyway!! I am still counting the time till Amy comes back to the state!! 2 months!! Acctuallly 2 months from today is when she leaves to come back. Cool huh!! Well I guess thats it!!

Later!

Jon

Monday, April 10, 2006


we'll see what happens

Well things are interesting right now. I was supposed to start with SPD tonight, but since I didn;t pass the run last Saturday I can't. I'm not sure what is going to happen yet either. There is supposed to be a meeting with the Chief to see what they want to do. I'm hoping they just let me redo the run. I'm confident that if they do I will pass it this time. We'll see I guess. I also wish that Amy was here. I know that her return to the states is only about 2 1/2 months away, but I am egarly awaiting her return.

Have fun in Angola, pig!

No comments: